16.03.2019 patch notes
Hi, just a quick update for Spinnortality: a slightly improved build will be up in a few minutes. You can now mouse over Public Opinion to see what's changing it, a feature that's been requested since, like, forever! Yay!
- financial projections will now take moon costs/profits into account
- "earnings" product tab in nation window now correctly displays items by earnings
- PR stunts that require a certain type of nation cannot be triggered unless a nation with those qualities exists
- AI climax has been tweaked so it appears more frequently. (Players seemed to report this was the rarest cliamx.)
- if a corpornation somehow has more than 100% shares, the system will get rid of the excess.
- mousing over public opinion now gives you a readout of all the things that affect it
- Finance projections now include moon things and renewing PR projects
- when clicking the top-left interface to see a product's launch success, you can also see which nations are launching something that turn.
- Tutorial: it was previously possible to delete a notification, locking the tutorial up.
- Fixed bug where "net neutrality" would trigger waaaaay too often.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.