A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Found a company, spread fake news, start riots and become immortal. In this cyberpunk management sim, wealth is power and corporations are king. Can you monopolize the globe and build a corporate empire that will stand forever?
“It’s a delicious premise and executed well [...] It’s a remarkably deep simulation, with more layers of strategy emerging as your company grows.”
“It’s a highly addictive game with stylish visuals, a well designed UI and deep strategic gameplay [...] Highly recommended.”
-Alpha Beta Gamer
“I urge you to wishlist and buy it. One-person dev team, labour of love project, tiny budget, *really compelling game*.”
-Alexis Kennedy, creator of Fallen London, Sunless Sea and Cultist Simulator
ABOUT THIS GAME
Found a powerful corporation. Use it to market horrific products, control the media, cause riots, crash stock markets, topple governments and become immortal.
In this 8-20 hour turn-based management game, you will:
- Achieve immortality with cutting edge tech.
- Bribe politicians, spread fake news, rig elections.
- Research products such as metacritic for friendships, sentient social media and ‘auto-career.’ Market them so they’re irresistible.
- Crash stock markets, trigger riots or topple governments.
- Determine humanity's future.
Go the extra mile and get the "Soundtrack and Behind the Scenes" extras! It contains:
- The game's soundtrack, remixed a little by the composer.
- Scans of my handwritten notes while making the game, from its initial conception (and list of potential names) to marketing and final tweaks.
- "But what does it mean?: inspirations and motivations behind Spinnortality", a short document explaining the game's inspirations, and its theoretical underpinnings.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: