Game breaking bugs should be gone: v06.02.2019
Hi Spinnortality players, I just wanted to let you know that every game-breaking bug that's come to light since launch should now be fixed in the latest version, v06.02.2019.
There's still a long list of other bugs, as well and tweaks and features I'd like to implement, and I fully intend to get round to that. But anyone whose global corporate empire was halted by a mysterious inability to launch their products should be happier in the meantime.
Note: this is only true for Mac and Windows players. Linux people are still on the original launch version, unfortunately, since I'm having difficulty getting access to a Linux machine to test on. This should be fixed soon, though, and I thought it wasn't fair to keep the fixes from everyone else in the meantime.
Full patch list:
- Fixed bugs preventing time from passing correctly / money from being correctly added / campaigns and other actions being completed. (These were due to issues in the "law pushback" code, incorrectly indexed espionage actions, and the game getting confused when trying to sell corpornation shares due to Anti Monopoly laws.)
- Fixed silly floating mouseover when closing a short newspaper window.
- Ensured that if you switch nations while the "Choose slogan" interface is up, the slogans will update to indicate whether or not this slogan has been used in the new nation, and how successfully. (It was previously stuck with data from the old nation.)
- Made "changing laws" tutorial fail elegantly if it fails to find a corpornation.
- Music has more interesting tracks while reading notifications/events/newspapers.
- Right clicking the "-" button to fire all workers now fires queued workers first, rather than firing all of that type of worker.
- If you fire workers then click "Undo worker firing", the recalled workers will not be assigned a task, to avoid making them unavailable in the "assign research" panel.
- Law changes at 100% political influence should now always default to the maximum law change chance.
- In rival emails, the "Your rival has #v4#% vulnerability" bug should be fixed. (But I'm not sure, please email me if it persists.)
- It is now impossible for laws to remain at -1, and if they do they will be quickly reset.
- The AI and Climate crises require fewer connections to complete.
- Added splash screen. (This may help with a certain mac bug?)
- Fixed a bug where resource feedback (the green / red fading text) faded very slowly, and would slowly trail across the entire screen
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.